Sunday, June 06, 2010

2. Fall of a man.

Phrase of the day : A mother takes 20 years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in a moment of his life.

Pehh makan dalam kot. Sorry mom. I never told you this, but i love you the most.
Anak mak? Lantak p kat hang. YES I AM.
Aku anak manja. Tapi anak yang memanjakan, bukan dimanjakan.
I got the best mom in the world! Jealous? You should. My mom kicked my ass in Need for Speed : Most Wanted (PS2) - Tak percaya sudah.

To Mom : I'm so sorry. I cant be the perfect son for you. Sorry for my lies to you. Sorry for the trouble I cause making a man out of me. You know what mom, you did.
You make a man of me. I will always be there for you. No matter how hard things is. Thanks a lot mom. You are the love of my life. Lets keep on rocking!

Ya la ya la, aku tau la mak aku takkan blogging. Tak salah kan aku cakap sini? Segan kot nak gitau direct. Bukan ego, tapi kami memang tak pernah cakap camni. Maliuuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIT IT!